Monday, October 06, 2008

2nd Quizz!
nice one. my fren posted this.

What if ur Ex says....

1)Why did you let me go?
+ cause you're pervertic +

2)Can I win you back?
+ dont even try +

3)But I am very much happy with you back then.
+ we're better as friends +

4)I still love you.
+ dont sweet talk with me you ass hole! +

5)When did we last talk?
+ i got a call.. gtg BYE! +

6)Can you go with me?
+ unless you're sponsoring ALL MY SHOPPING EXPENSES, GIFTS, TRAVEL EXPENSES PLUS ADDITIONAL PERSON'S EXPANSES.. and it HAS to be overseas and you're out of my sight. I will go "with" you +

7)Hey,can i give you/ask for a ride?
+ so what if you got car? +

8)Were you able to move on?
+ moved on already. +

9)I regret losing you.
+ aww~ too bad. you just gotta find another girl then. I'm not yours! +

10)I cannot keep my promise to you.
+ well said *slap* +

11)My parents do not like you.
+ so? like I care? +

12)You have changed.
+ definately. you've changed too. look much more haggard. take care buddy! dont die too soon! +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home